Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mount Rainier Layout - Creative Brief

     The park I have chosen for this project is Mount Rainier, located in the state of Washington. I choose this park based on the popular winter activities they have. For my first layout I would like to target young people, mostly between the ages of 16 and 25, with the theme snowboarding. I want the style to express ‘extreme sports’ with vector shapes and graffiti symbols. My next layout will be focused on families and youth groups. For this I want a simple style that will appeal to people of all ages and focus on content. My last layout will target older couples and groups of friends on vacation. I also envision a simple style for this with minimal colors and a focus on the various activities offered including ranger-guided snowshoe walks, camping, snowmobiling, snowboarding, and skiing.

No comments:

Post a Comment